Okay I know that not too many people read this yet but here it goes...
As many of you know a parent of a special needs child is a special assignment from God. I love my Faith and all of girls don't get me wrong but... I am tired!!!
I feel trapped like there is no ME time. I feel like all I do is work and take care of kids and Faith.
I do not know the last time that I have been out of the house without children (except to go to work).
Faith has a aide for 20 hours a week and 2o hours of respite care. We need this with 3 other children to care for and with my lupus/fibro. But the aide that we have is just not wanting to do the work. She would rather talk on her cell phone and sit on the couch then take care of Faith.
I wish I knew what to do. It is not easy to find an aide let alone a good one. Faith cries that she wants Lydia back and I am visit she will here too but not until next summer.
So for anyone that reads this please pray for me as I am battling my emotions.
Washington, D.C. Day 5
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment